Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Pros:
I do like some of the shapes, especially the large green heart, the rabbit, and the curved flowery set (larger and smaller).The heart shape to me is the perfect heart - looks like a big fluffy heart pillow would look like.
The picture appears to be fairly accurate in terms of color and items you get.
The people set are the same size, as is the animal set, so no one feels like they got the small cookie.
Cons:
The plastic is not that thick and will bend with lite pressure.(Maybe this makes it easier to get the cookies out, but I think I would have preferred a sturdier set.
The pieces do not easily fit back into the box.In fact, the pieces even arrived in the Amazon box all spread out everywhere.I had to spend ten minutes trying to figure out how to put them all back in.To do so, you have to nest them and some of the nesting isn't exactly forthright.For example, larger pieces like the tree are just barely bigger than some of the animal shapes.Some of the pieces that I nested were a bit of a force.I eventually got the pieces in by standing most of them up vertically and then shoving the remainder on top.Otherwise, I always had two or three pieces that wouldn't fit.This is very poor design though.Who wants to be baking, especially with a set that appears to be for making cookies for kids, and have to at the end carefully pack everything away precisely?Good luck getting your kids to be able to put these away, unless they have superior spacing skills.I'm sure I'll find another container, but why would the manufacturer not give you enough space.Very cheap of them!
Overall, I think this is okay for people who don't bake often and just want a small set.It doesn't take up a lot of space and would be fine for an apartment.I got it on sale, but I would not have wanted to pay anything near full price.If you want a nicer, more colorful set that makes larger cookies, then I'd go to a nearby kitchen/home store, like BBB, and get the Wilson set. That set is only a little bit more money, if I remember correctly, but much nicer, although the tub is not a hard plastic tub.
Made in China.Lid locks on based upon handles that wrap around the base.It is not a snap-on lid like a tupperware container.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Roscan 24 Piece Cookie Cutter Set Plastic
Product Description:
22pc assorted cookie cutter set in a variety of shapes for all occasions.Made of durable plastic.Dishwasher safe.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Roscan 24 Piece Cookie Cutter Set Plastic now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment