Martha Stewart Collection 3-Piece Square Cake Pan Set Review

Martha Stewart Collection 3-Piece Square Cake Pan Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a nice cake pan set, but in order to get a true 3 tiered cake like in the pic, you'll need to bake two of each size.
I rated it 4 and not 5 beacause I have some other pans that are nicer than these, but they also cost a lot more ;-)
I made a bamboo wedding cake with these pans and it turned out very nice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Martha Stewart Collection 3-Piece Square Cake Pan Set

Product Description:
With this essential set of pans, each a different size, you'll be able to use just one to prepare the perfect individual cake or use all three to create impressive multi-tiered masterpieces. Limited lifetime warranty.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Martha Stewart Collection 3-Piece Square Cake Pan Set now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment