Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have long been looking for a unique mortar and pestle and found it in this product. The piece is sturdy and beautiful. The only problem I had was that the vendor sent me two of them by accident for some reason, and now I am having trouble returning one of them! I wouldn't mind keeping the second one to give to someone - it would be a thoughtful and handsome gift I think any kitchen fanatic would love to receive.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Mortar Pestle
Product Description:
Grinding gourmet spices never looked so good.It's not just for decoration; grind those spices in style.Made of beautiful Acacia wood that is an environmentally friendly hardwood that is grown on all continents. This pod bearing tree is known for its rich, dark colors, that range from gold to chocolate brown, as well as its beautiful, contrasting patterns.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Mortar Pestle now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment